The Pennsylvania Industrial Development Authority (PIDA) provides low-interest loans and lines of credit through certified economic development organizations (CEDOs) for eligible businesses that commit to creating and/or retaining jobs, as well as for the development of industrial parks and multi-tenant facilities. Contact your local CEDO to learn more about how your business can save money through the PIDA loan program.
Eligible project costs:
• land and building acquisitions
• construction and renovation costs
• machinery and equipment acquisitions
• working capital costs
• manufacturing enterprises
• industrial enterprises
• agricultural processors and producers
• research and development enterprises
• hospitality enterprises
• computer-related service enterprises
• construction enterprises
• child daycare enterprises
• retail and service enterprises
ACT NOW. To take advantage of this limited-time opportunity and learn more about the program, please visit the DCED website.